Welcome to the Blackburn Cricket Club.
Blackburn Cricket Club was formed in the late 1880s at Morton Park and was a foundation member of the Box Hill District Cricket Association in 1891.
The Blackburn Cricket Club remains a member of the Box Hill District Cricket Association and is represented by 4 senior sides plus a 20/20 side, with the first XI playing in the competition’s top grade; Macintosh Shield.
In the most recent season, the club fielded a total of 12 junior cricket sides in addition to running an In2Cricket program for 5-9 year olds. This participation and development of young cricketers is central to the club’s activities as it continues its association with local schools and communities and also helps to ensure the club’s future.